Energy efficient geothermal and in-floor heat
This acreage is a horse lover’s dream that offers both privacy and location, surrounded by natural bush and located within 15 minutes from Regina.
This home is located on a 150 Acres very private with natural bush and rolling hills just minutes from Regina east end on Hwy 1 or Hwy 46.
Land is fenced and cross fenced with approx 40 acres of pasture with sloughs and natural bush and approx 100 acres that is newly seeded approx 3 years ago with broom alfalfa.
Pasture has new coral systems and water with a heated watering bowl, 60 amp breaker panel at the pasture has been placed for future barn.
Exterior has a new 2009 built 30x40 shop with complete electrical 100 amp service and cement floor with in-floor heating pipe installed.
Yard includes 3 wooden bins and 1 steel round 3200 bushel bin.
Large back yard is fenced and includes an 8x10 wood barn garden shed and garden area.
Yard site has over 5000 trees planted approx 5 years ago with multiple species including poplar, ever greens, Saskatoon and 4 apple trees
This beautiful bungalow consists of stucco exterior, front covered deck with large pillar and PVC white railing. This home features 1230 sq ft of living space, 4 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms.
With a front covered deck, the front entrance has a large grand foyer with vaulted ceiling that lead into an open kitchen and dining area.
The kitchen has maple cabinets with a large working island-eating bar, stainless steel appliances and dishwasher with an owned Culligan reverse osmosis water system.
Flooring throughout the kitchen, living, dining and foyer is centennial walnut laminate. The master bedroom has double closets and a full ensuite with a corner jet tub.
The main floor laundry off the foyer includes appliances and leads to the double attached insulated and dry walled garage.
Partially finished basement with maple railing includes two large bedrooms and in-floor heating.
· Foyer features 12 ft ceilings, grand entrance with closet and door leading to laundry facilities
· Kitchen and dining is open to foyer with large island and eating bar, culligan water system also piped to fridge for water and ice
· Kitchen includes stainless steel appliances, stainless steel hooded range fan and dishwasher
· Main bathroom includes maple vanity, full Boeing tub and double glass etched shower doors
· Master bedroom includes full ensuite with corner jet tub and maple vanity
· Partial finished basement includes two large bedrooms with white bi-fold doors.
· Mechanical room includes geothermal furnace, air to air system, owned softener and water heater
· Cement is heated with in-floor heating system
· Exterior features stucco and covered front entrance with a large pillar and white railings that is maintenance free
· Beautiful front yard has new flower-rock bed with large rocks and wild grasses
· White fence outlines entrance and drive-way into yard which also has flower beds and trees
· Metal Shop 30x40 built in 2009 with full separate electrical and two 12x10 white bi-fold insulated panel doors
· Garden shed 8x10 (wood barn shed)
· 3 wooden bins
· Steel round 3200 bushel bin
· New corals and heated watering bowl with 60 amp service
· 40 acres fenced and cross fenced with natural bush and sloughs
· 100 acres seeded with broom and alfalfa
· Septic system with liquid pump out
· Potable well with large water
· Stainless steel appliances with ice and water
· Stainless steel range hood
· Washer and dryer
· Deep freeze
· Air to air system
· Owned water heater
· Owned water softener
· Culligan reverse osmosis water system
· Roughed in central vac
· Roughed in hot and cold water taps in Garage
· Bus service to Pilot butte elementary school
· Bus service to Balgonie Greenall High School
· 15 minutes to East end shopping