Green Valley Compound 5 - Alay - Lebanon
Aley is a major tourist destination in Lebanon and the Middle East. Its location and climate made it a favorable venue for shopping and dining, especially for wealthy Arabs from the Gulf states. This resort town with its increasing number of tourists and visitors has become one of the most flourishing resort towns in Mount Lebanon, and thus has garnered its historical name as "The Bride of Summers". The "Souk Aley" is a relatively long boulevard lined with palm trees; there are numerous red roofed stone houses erected on the east side of the street while several street cafes, outdoor restaurants, and nightlife pubs occupy its western side. In addition to these, there are tens of antique shops and retail boutiques along the street, which forms the heart of Aley. Aley also hosts a well-known casino
The complex consist of 20 residential villas, high quality and stylish designs suitable for everyone
§ Features of the project:
1. Only 4 minutes away from Souk Aley (where there are restaurants, cafes, shops and boutiques)
2. Wonderful mountain views
3. Security service will be 24 hours.
4. All services available in all the city
5. 70% of the city green space.
§ Villa features:
1. Modern external designs consisting of garden, ground floor, first and second addition to the roof.
2. Super deluxe finishing.
3. Interior design at high level
4. Swimming pool for each villa as desired by the client.
5. red roofed stone villas
6. Private Garden for each villa and surrounded by a fence with lighting.
7. Car park for each villa.
Villa areas: (starting from 180 m2)
Price: starting from 315,000 $, equivalent to 1,159,200 AED
Payment Method: There are four ways to pay
For More Detailes